Thursday, August 19, 2010

Here comes Choo Choo

Meet my stray, Patchouli (Choo Choo, or Chooch). I've been feeding her since I bought this house 3 years ago. She is friendly and spayed, so she must have been someone's pet before they abandoned her.Chooch has a phobia of being inside the house -- she'd probably been forced to be an outside cat. Every winter I carry her inside, but she's miserable and angry and just wants out. But lately she has finally made a change -- she's been coming in the house regularly and staying for hours at a time, even lounging with me on the bed!

2 comments:

Lowell and Son said...

Aww, what a pretty kitty. That is funny how she is laying there with her back legs stretched out. I had a kitty once that was an outdoor cat and absolutely hated being inside. He would attack me everyday when I got home. I ended up giving him to my mom to live at her farm and he loved it and became the friendliest kitty in the world.

Glad your kitty is starting to like the indoors, it is so much safer there.

Poppy Q said...

Awww what a sweety. Who could be so mean to abandon such a sweet girl?

Bless you for looking after her and I am glad to hear she is beginning to share the bed.