Saturday, February 6, 2010

Enter Sidney

This purebred Siamese neutered male woke me up at 5 a.m., cat-fighting in my house. I'm searching for his owner, but probably he was abandoned (no collar) and managed to find my backyard kitty door. He is friendly, huge and healthy, and I'm calling him Sidney. Is there a connection between his appearance and Pierre's death? Did someone know I just lost a Siamese cat?My other cats are freaked out by this giant 14-pound kitty. Sidney's addition to our household is stressful for all of us, but he's an extraordinarily charismatic and delightful cat. In this photo my neighbor Hope is petting Sid.

2 comments:

Jiorji said...

oh gee i think he owns you now!! check out the stretched out back paw! He's here to stay :D

and don't worry, they'll all adjust to him sooner or later. :)

molly said...

wow, he's a handsome boy! he has chosen you for good reason :)